Saturday 17 January 2015

Class - Interactive?

From my previous project I decided I would quite like to go into creating interactive pieces. For this project I was thinking of having a character that the viewer could control what class they are. The Snob Nob was the original idea.
The only problem with this being that I already feel creatively smothered because I'm trying to learn Cinema 4D and that isn't working out very well already. I spoke to my tutors about it and he said that the only way I would be able to make it interactive is to export the character to Flash. I have no idea how to use Flash and I really don't think I have the time in this project. Especially with Christmas in the middle of it where I have no access to the uni computers or the tutors to teach me.
However, this is definitely something to think about for next time. As I'm becoming more interested in animation, the next step would be something interactive almost like a game.
Maybe there is another way to make my work interactive without having to do it on software. If the way I exhibited it was quite interactive that would be interesting. Like different rooms or something.
Hmmm.. something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment