Saturday 17 January 2015

Class - Cinema 4D Character Design & Jesse Kanda

As a follow on from my last project I know that I want to continue furthering my skills in this software. Last time all I worked with was squares really, but character design is something completely different and more the kind of direction I want to go in. 


I found an artist called Jesse Kanda who does music videos, something I am also doing outside my course and he uses C4D to create 3D bizarre characters. I love the atmosphere his films create, like a sinister disturbing feel. I also think his use of colour is amazing, the flashing and clashing is something I'm particularly fond of using too. 



Although I doubt I'll be able to create something as accurate and fluid by the end of this project, this is certainly the standard I want to be at one day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment