Tuesday 11 November 2014

Queensgate Market - Suffocating software

Nearing the end of the project now and looking back I haven't been able to do anything outside of learning to use and creating the market within C4D. Although it has been fun learning to use the software and looking at the market in a different way to what I normally would, I would have also liked to have gone off on a bit of a tangent and explored different ideas around the market. However, I think the work has paid off and I will have a finished piece that I can be really proud of. 
Also I have found that because my work has had to be quite basic so that I could get to grips with C4D, it's lacking my normal weird and bizarre style. Ideally, I would have liked to have created an animation that would have warped the Market from what we know it today to transport it into a truly different virtual dimension. However, I simply haven't got the knowledge of the software to be able to do that yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment