Monday 24 February 2014

Grand Masters - After Effects

After looking at Bennett and Richardson's work, I wanted to have a go at creating my own animation. This was my first attempt at using After Effects and it took a lot of figuring out. Now I have managed to do this I feel like I could possibly produce something of a much higher quality. The movement of the characters in the film is very choppy as I found it difficult to move all the limbs at the same time, but I think I have got to grips with the technique now. 


I wanted to combine characters from a modern day version of the feasts that are depicted in the The King Drinks - these images were taken in clubs. By doing this I wanted to show how, despite the change in quality of the images, nothing has really changed. This relates back to my use of The Company of Wolves - we were always as beastly.

No comments:

Post a Comment