Tuesday 6 May 2014

Text - Video editing experimentation



These videos were collected in order for me to experiment with premier pro and after effects software using video instead of pictures. I learnt how to edit the colours, add the mirrors to where I want them within the frame and also clipping/repeating/editing the speed of sections of the film. 
I wanted to put all of these clips together in a film but felt I was spending too long on experimentation rather than illustrating the definition of kitsch. Whilst these work in the style of kitsch (although they are not as gaudy as I would like), they do not express how kitsch is simply there for decoration and people's enjoyment. 
I liked JUMP Episode 3 the most, I could see it being part of a music video which I would like to create in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment