Saturday 26 October 2013

Identities - Week 2 - Artist Research

As I've never really experimented with collaging before, I decided to do a little research into some artists that use this media that I could draw some inspiration from.
 

Prince Lauder

I love the composition of his works, and by taking the models from the original images out of context and combining them with other aspects is what I am interested in doing.
 
 

Alec Goss

 
The bright colours that Goss uses creates humour in his images, that almost disguise the important messages behind them. This juxtaposition of image and meaning is something I wish to explore.
 

IMGFW12 NYFW

 
 
Directed by Bernard Design, this Show Package really caught my eye due to once again taking images of models out of context and putting them in new surroundings. By combining them with famous historic pieces of art, it seems to me to be questioning the artistic preferences of the modern society.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment