Friday 25 October 2013

Identites - Week 1

To start off my project I began with the obvious - a mind map. At first was the main mind map that centred around simply what makes up our "identity"; I was immediately drawn towards the conformity thread.

 



On completing another mind map this time centred around the chosen conformity, I realised that all of the threads mentioned were in some way influenced by, or connected to, the media.
 
 
 
 
Upon completing another mind map on Media, it was immediately obvious that this was a massive subject with so many areas that are so prominent in our society that I decided just to begin and see where it took me. As I already have an idea that I want to work in collaging, I am going to begin with looking at magazines and newspapers and what kind of influences immediately jump out at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment