Monday 4 May 2015

Self Directed - Final film plan

I feel like lately my way of working has been more towards learning 3D software and less towards creative. So with this piece of work I'm going to really try and find my old sense of fun and playfulness in my work whilst bringing in everything I've learnt about 3D in just to compliment what I would have otherwise been making.
I'm going to carry on focusing on nature and organic forms in my filming and 3D design however I plan to mix it up a bit with colours, flashing and general hard to make out form, direction or meaning. This relates back to my initial restraint idea in my self directed - whilst the viewer knows there is a meaning there somewhere, the film doesn't flow with the expected route to let them figure it out. (However the soundtrack will give them a hand in this!)
This combination of colourful poppy and typically kitsch imagery with the restraint in the telling the story of the film which is the opposite of kitsch, brings me back to my continued interest in playing with kitsch.

No comments:

Post a Comment